What is Garden of Salvation?
Destiny Raids are the peak of PvE endgame activity: players must form a fireteam of 6 guardians, and enter a multistep tough activity, with different mechanics for every step and a final boss encounter. Garden of Salvation Raid is the Raid that Bungie has introduced in Destiny 2 within the Shadowkeep expansion. Garden of Salvation Raid takes place inside the Black Garden, an iconic location that we have already seen in Destiny 1: players will face tons of Vex enemies that invaded our system, and beat the final Vex boss, the Sanctified Mind, to claim exclusive loot. As per every Destiny Raid activity, Garden of Salvation raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that players can get only from this raid like, for example, the Omniscient Eye, the exclusive Garden of Salvation Raid themed 140 rpm sniper rifle. We offer various services bound to the Garden of Salvation Raid like a Raid Clear, a Flawless Raid Clear, Legendary and Exotic Weapons and many more.
Why should I buy a Garden of Salvation Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from Garden of Salvation raid.
- Players will earn exclusive emblem, and triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
How to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
- To complete specific challenges players must:
- Leftovers Triumph: complete the first Garden of Salvation raid step without killing the Cyclops in the area.
- A Link to the Chain: in this step, form links with their teammates to get a specific buff to be able to kill enemies in the area; for this challenge, they have to perform links with their teammates simultaneously.
- To the top: in this step, deposit some motes to trigger the damage phase; to complete this challenge players have to always deposit 10 motes at a time.
- Zero to One Hundred: in this final step, deposit 30 motes total per bank to trigger the damage phase; to complete the challenge players have to deposit 30 motes simultaneously per bank.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the Shadokeep expansion.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1100.
Why is it difficult to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will have to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.