- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Astral Horizon - Shotgun
Trials of Osiris Shotgun, Astral Horizon - Weapon Farming Service
- Buying more drops gives you a chance at better Perks/Masterwork to have on your weapon. The booster will keep all of them and you can choose the one you prefer the most. If you do not choose any options, we will get the weapon only once.
- 1260+ Power Level
- We can farm the weapon only if it's in the weekly rotation. Otherwise, we will proceed when it is available.
We will farm Trials of Osiris Tokens in order to find the desired Astral Horizon Roll. Trials of Osiris is a 3v3 Competitive PvP activity where players compete in order to get 7 wins in a row.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Astral Horizon?
Astral Horizon is one of the best legendary primary shotguns introduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy, as part of the Trials of Osiris content. Astral Horizon is a legendary shotgun, meaning it has random perks when it drops (one of the best combinations of perks to look for on it is Quickdraw - Opening Shot: Quickdraw perk allows this weapon to be drawn unbelievably fast and Opening Shot improves accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack). Astral Horizon legendary shotgun is one of the unique weapons that players can find in Trials of Osiris. Astral Horizon is one of the best primary shotguns in the game once found with an appropriate roll. .
Why should I buy the Astral Horizon in Destiny 2?
- Players will have one of the best legendary shotguns in the game for PvP and a good legendary shotgun for PvE.
- Players will have one of the rarest pieces required to complete the Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple Badge, required to complete the Flawless Seal and get the Flawless in-game title.
How to get Astral Horizon in Destiny 2?
- Players have to run Trials of Osiris and get it as a Weekly win reward, as a Flawless Reward, or by trading tokens with Trials of Osiris Vendor, Saint-14.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Astral Horizon in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 New Light.
- Players must have a minimum Power Level of 1260+.
Why is it difficult to get Astral Horizon in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP Competitive Activities, and to get wins or Tokens a very high skill level is required.
- Astral Horizon is a legendary weapon, meaning that comes with random perks when players get it: they could have to run Trials of Osiris activity multiple times to get the desired roll.