5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 PvE endgame activities: 6-players fireteam must adventure through several mechanics and bosses to collect the unique loot bound to it. Several Raids were introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 Game in the first 3 years of the game; these Raids are:
- Last Wish: the best Raid ever introduced in Destiny Games, it takes place on the Dreaming City; you must defeat Riven, the last of the Ahamkara.
- Garden of Salvation: Shadowkeep Expansion exclusive Raid that takes place in the Black Garden.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Beyond the Light Expansion Raid takes place on a long lost planet called Europa, the raid brings us new challenges and and Exotic Rocket Launcher Eyes of Tomorrow
- Vault of Glass: This is the raid that has been brought back from Destiny 1, it is also the first raid that has been introduced with the Master Contest Mode, which brings challenges for the players that seek one. Amazing new weapons, and Exotic Fusion Rifle Vex Mythoclast.
- The Vow of the Disciple: Newly released raid in the most anticipated Expansion The Witch Queen. The most difficult raid released by Bungie yet, the raid requires a lot of knowledge and communication in order to be completed.
- You will get all the exclusive loot coming from the selected Raid/s.
- You will get all the miscellaneous content related to the selected Raid/s.
- You will get all the Triumphs for completing the selected Raid/s.
- You must form a 6 players fireteam and complete every step of each raid.
- There are no general requirements. Every Raid has its specific requirements.