- 1610+ Power Level
- The Witch Queen Expansion
Requirements / Rules
- 1610+ Power Level
We will carry you in a full Vow of the Disciple Raid Clear on Master (1610) difficulty.
What is a Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple?
Vow of the Disciple is the latest raid introduced by Bungie on March 5th, in the Season of the Risen. It drops Pinnacle gear once per week, per guardian, per class, alongside other exclusive rewards. On April 19th, a harder version of the Vow of the Disciple was released - Master Vow of the Disciple (1610): enemies are tougher and Champions are introduced in a Raid activity for the first time. With our Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple Boost, players will not share their accounts, and they will play with some of our best PROs in order to get the desired Master Vow of the Disciple Completion.
Why should I buy a Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple Boost in Destiny 2?
- Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will need to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
- Master Vow of the Disciple is a harder version of the last introduced Raid in Destiny 2, so players will face tons of tough enemies with the highest power level in the game.
- Players will earn exclusive armor, weapons, and miscellaneous gear from Vow of the Disciple. They will also have a chance to earn the RNG-based raid Exotic Weapon - Collective Obligation.
- Players will be 100% safe with our Sherpa Services.
- Master Vow of the Disciple also grants Adept weapons, an enhanced version of standard raid weapons.
How do I get a Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple Raid Boost in Destiny 2?
To complete a Master Vow of the Disciple run players will have to complete all Raid encounters.
What are the requirements to get a Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple Raid Boost in Destiny 2?
- You need to own The Witch Queen Expansion.
- You need 1610+ Power Level.
Why is it hard to get a Sherpa Master Vow of the Disciple Raid Run in D2?
- This new raid - Vow of the Disciple - is an endgame activity which requires a coordinated and well-skilled fireteam. The Master version is the harder version of the standard raid: raid completion itself is demanding already, and it takes players some time to learn all the mechanics, therefore making a Master Vow of the Disciple Raid completion even more complicated.
We need you to please join this server 'https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC'. Once you are there, search for "BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444" and message us! A friend request is not needed to get in touch with us, especially because too many contact requests and acceptances may trigger Discord's anti spam bot.
All of our services have an "Estimated Time" of completion. It consists in the usual duration of the service which we have experienced with previous boosts of similar type. We love being honest with our customer base - it is impossible for us to be completely sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the Estimate Time by asking all of our available boosters!
Our internal systems allow us to quickly message our boosters who previously gave availability for this service type. As soon as we see your order, we will message our players. Soon afterwards, the order will be visible in our list of open orders to all of our boosters, to maximize the assignment speed. We are happy to say that we have dozens of people online throughout the day for most services, especially at peak time. As per the site rules, the ETA is the deadline that we impose to our players to finish the service. If they complete it earlier, they may obtain bonuses, hence why every player has the best reasons to start and finish your order ASAP!
You can always ask for a refund if the service has not been started yet. As per our terms and conditions, the service starts once a booster has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can ask for a cash refund if we do not complete it within double the ETA - in that case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet.
In any case, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar) even if it is not a cash refund case. We are on your side!