- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Buy "The Warden" Title awarded with the Warden Seal!
- 1250+ Power Level
- Beyond Light
- Important Note: if you already have progress on any of the Triumph steps, the support can give you a discount!
In order to grant the maximum level of customization, this service can only be bought if one of the checkboxes is chosen at the top, which will add the custom price on top of the basic fee. Please contact our LiveChat if you have any questions!
We will complete all the selected Triumphs associated with the Warden Seal.
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed award the player with a Title, visible in game under the player name.
The Warden Seal is related to the Season of The Hunt in Beyond Light. It includes 10 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the season game content) that must be completed to earn the Warden in-game title.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is the Warden Seal?
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Warden Seal is the seal related to the Season of the Hunt Content. Warden Seal includes 12 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the season game content) that must be completed to earn the Warden in-game title.
Why should I buy a Warden Seal Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the Warden Seal and each triumph within it, increasing their total triumph score and acquiring the Warden in-game title.
- Players will get new Seasonal Gear, both Armor and Weapons.
How to complete the Warden Seal in Destiny 2?
The triumph list is as follows:
- Warden: asks to complete all Season of the Hunt Triumphs.
- Hive-Made Monster: asks to acquire upgrades for the cryptolith Lure.
- Wrathender: asks to complete the Coup the Grace mission.
- Stalk and Snare - Tangled Shore: asks to defeat each Tier 2 Fallen Wrathborn on the Tangled Shore.
- Stalk and Snare - Dreaming City: asks to defeat each Tier 2 Hive Wrathborn on the Dreaming City.
- Hunting Attire: asks to defeat Wrathborns while wearing pieces of Seasonal Armor.
- Tools of the Hunt: asks to defeat combatants with each Seasonal Weapon.
- One’s True Calling: asks to defeat combatants with each Season Pass Weapon.
- Reinassance Hunter: asks to defeat combatants with each Seasonal Weapon.
- Talon of Light: asks to complete all Augments Triumphs.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete the Warden Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players must have purchased Beyond Light expansion.
- Players must own Season of The Hunt or Season Pass.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1200+.
Why is it difficult to complete the Warden Seal in Destiny 2?
- The list of triumphs required to complete the seal is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player and several hours of gameplay.
- Some Triumphs are bound to high-end activities on the highest level.