5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
Trials of Osiris Weapons were introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy, as part of the Trials of Osiris content. Within Beyond Light, Bungie has introduced an Adept version of the Trials of Osiris weapons: Adept is an enhanced version of the weapon, already master worked and with a new unique Adept Mod slot. Adept Weapons are available only as a reward from the Lighthouse chest. In The Witch Queen, the current available Adept Weapons are:
- The Summoner (Adept)
- The Messanger (Adept)
- Reed's Regret (Adept)
- The Eye of Sol (Adept)
- Aisha's Embrace (Adept)
- Shayura's Wrath (Adept)
- Players will have some of the best legendary weapons in the game for PvP and a for PvE.
- Players will complete a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0).
- Players will have some of the rarest pieces required to complete the Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple Badge, required to complete the Flawless Seal, and get the Flawless in-game title.
- Players will unlock the Weekly available Adept Mod.
Players have to run Trials of Osiris: Adept Weapons are obtainable only from the Lighthouse chest available through a Flawless Trials of Osiris Run (7-0).
- Players must own Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
- Players must have a minimum Power Level of 1550+.
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP Competitive Activities, and to get wins or Tokens a very high skill level is required.
- Adept Weapons are available only through a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0).
- Adept Weapons are legendary weapons, meaning that they will come with random perks when players get it: they could have to run Trials of Osiris activity multiple times to get the desired roll.
- New Player: For new players, it will take a lot of time since they will not be able to speed run matches in Trials of Osiris and obtain any Adept Weapon.
- Average player: Average players will take a lot of time too since they will struggle to properly win Trials of Osiris matches.
- Expert: Expert players will obtain the desired Adept Weapon with a good amount of effort and time spent.