Adept weapons are the pinnacle of weapon gear introduced in Destiny 2. They are difficult to obtain due to the fact that they need players to complete a (7-0) run of the Trials. Sometimes players don’t have enough time to play Destiny 2 To grind these games.
This is where we come to help you. We have dedicated boosters ready to do farming for hours at a time to get you your specific number of each adept weapon you buy and you get to keep each one of them.
Trials of Osiris Adept Weapons introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy, as part of the Trials of Osiris content. Within Beyond Light, Bungie has introduced an Adept version of the Trials of Osiris weapons: Adept is an enhanced version of the weapon, already master worked and with a new unique Adept Mod slot. Adept Weapons are available only as a reward from the Lighthouse chest. In The Witch Queen, the current available Adept Weapons are:
- Burden Of Guilt - Fusion Rifle
- Buy Whistler's Whim - Combat Bow
- Buy The Inquisitor - Shotgun
- Aisha's Embrace - Scout Rifle
- Forgiveness - Sidearm
- Reed's Regret - Linear Fusion Rifle
- Players will have some of the best legendary weapons in the game for PvP and PvE.
- Players will complete a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0).
- Players will have some of the rarest pieces required to complete the Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple Badge, which is required to complete the Flawless Seal and get the Flawless in-game title.
- Players will unlock the Weekly available Adept Mod.
Players have to run Trials of Osiris: Adept Weapons are obtainable only from the Lighthouse chest available through a Flawless Trials of Osiris Run (7-0).
- Players must own Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
- Players must have a minimum Power Level of 1550+.
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP Competitive Activities, and to get wins or Tokens a very high skill level is required.
- Adept Weapons are available only through a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0).
- Adept Weapons are legendary weapons, meaning that they will come with random perks when players get it: they could have to run Trials of Osiris activity multiple times to get the desired roll.
- New Player: For new players, it will take a lot of time since they will not be able to speed run matches in Trials of Osiris and obtain any Adept Weapon.
- Average player: Average players will take a lot of time too since they will struggle to properly win Trials of Osiris matches.
- Expert: Expert players will obtain the desired Adept Weapon with a good amount of effort and time spent.