5.0 rating out of 21173 reviews
Destiny Raids are the peak of PvE endgame activity: players must form a fireteam of 6 guardians, and enter a multistep tough activity, with different mechanics for every step and a final boss encounter. Vault of Glass is the last Raid that Bungie has reintroduced in Destiny 2 within the Season of the Splicer. Vault of Glass takes place on Venus, an old location from Destiny 1. As per every Destiny Raid activity, the Vault of Glass raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that they can get only from this raid. We offer different types of Vault of Glass Raid Boost. During Season of the Splicer, Bungie also released an enhanced version of Vault of Glass Raid, the Master Vault of Glass, with its unique Rewards. In our Vault of Glass Raid section, you will find all the Vault of Glass Raid related services, as Master Vault of Glass or Vault of Glass Raid completion, Flawless Vault of Glass Raid Completion, all the Vault of Glass Legendary and Time Lost Weapons, Vex Mythoclast Catalyst Services, and many more.
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from the Vault of Glass or the Master Vault of Glass raid.
- Being Vault of Glass the last Raid introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 world, every piece of loot that players get will be a pinnacle reward (the only source of gear that can bring their power level up to 1330).
- Players will be able to obtain all the exclusive Vault of Glass Legendary Weapons.
- Players will be able to obtain all the exclusive Master Vault of Glass Timelost Weapons.
- Players will have a chance to obtain Vex Mythoclast.
- Players will earn exclusive emblem, and triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Vault of Glass Raid.
- Players will need to complete specific challenges or mechanics.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
- Players must own Destiny 2.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1300 for Vault of Glass.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1350 for Master Vault of Glass.
- Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will need to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
- Vault of Glass Raid is the last introduced Raid in Destiny 2, so players will face tons of tough enemies with the highest power level in the game.
- Master Vault of Glass is an even more difficult version of the Vault of Glass Raid, where players will even face Champions.
- Players will need to have good coordination with their teammates to beat all the steps without wiping.