What is Vault of Glass?
Destiny Raids are the peak of PvE endgame activity: players must form a fireteam of 6 guardians, and enter a multistep tough activity, with different mechanics for every step and a final boss encounter. Vault of Glass is the last Raid that Bungie has reintroduced in Destiny 2 within the Season of the Splicer. Vault of Glass takes place on Venus, an old location from Destiny 1. As per every Destiny Raid activity, the Vault of Glass raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that they can get only from this raid. We offer different types of Vault of Glass Raid Boost.
Why should I buy a Vault of Glass Raid Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from the Vault of Glass raid.
- Being Vault of Glass the last Raid introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 world, every piece of loot that players get will be a pinnacle reward (the only source of gear that can bring their power level up to 1320).
- Players will earn exclusive emblem, and triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
How to complete Vault of Glass Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Vault of Glass Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Vault of Glass Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1300.
Why is it difficult to complete Vault of Glass Raid in Destiny 2?
- Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will need to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
- Vault of Glass Raid is the last introduced Raid in Destiny 2, so players will face tons of tough enemies with the highest power level in the game.
- Players will need to have good coordination with their teammates to beat all the steps without wiping.