Our pro player will farm Atheon kills, the last boss from the Vault of Glass Raid, to let you obtain this great Fusion Rifle! You can also tag along with our pro and complete everything in Sherpa, of course.
In general, this is a long term service, and the price reflects the amount of time this order can take. You can, however, customize your order A LOT! There are two ways to get this weapon:
- Weekly attempts on your selected amount of guardians (we suggest 3 for maximum chances, but you can drop the price if you want us to try on less guardians). This is the pre-selected option as it is the most common.
- Extra attempts added when the raid is in rotation. If you want to add more than the available attempts in our dropdown menu, contact us and we can build a custom price for you.
In some occasions (according to available fireteams), our pro may also clear the whole raid every week.
If you want this to be guaranteed, please pick the extra option above, as it may grant you more armor and weapons on the way.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- The most flexible and advanced Exotic weapon farming service in the industry! Your Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle is at reach at the price, and with the system, that you prefer.
- Very high customization for your order, using all the mechanics the game has to offer
- All the loot that drops from Atheon kills
- Season Pass and Artifact XP
- Everything that drops on the way you get to keep too, of course!
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as the Guardian you want us to complete the service on, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- If you buy a Sherpa service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas are always recommended for 100% safety.
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will find a pro that will log on your account and start as soon as possible. You will be able to communicate with them directly through a Discord channel to exchange login codes.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
What is the ETA for an Exotic weapon service like this?
In general, when you order the standard weekly attempts, the service can take an indefinite amount of time. Every week, our pro is guaranteed to try at some point during the reset. Obviously, if you have specific requests (example: you prefer us to try on Fridays), just ask! You can also guarantee yourself more priority for the weekly farms by choosing the Speed options.
However, this service is purely RNG based, as it can drop on the first try of your first Guardian or take 6 weeks after trying it on all of your Guardians every week. That's why our service can make you save a ton of time, both in Sherpa or Recovery.
When the raid is in rotation, if you have added some attempts to spam last boss kills to get the Exotic, then the ETA changes a according to the amount of attempts you have chosen. Usually, each attempt takes 10mins. Our pros generally complete many attempts per session, so if you choose 5 attempts you can expect the order to take a hour once our pro starts the session, for example.
Here for the Long Term
Requirements & Rules
RECOVERY BAN RISK
Sherpa is the only way to be completely safe with these services. In light of Bungie's Tweet in March 2023, Recoveries can be targeted and banned. If you still want to proceed with a Recovery service, we will use a VPN to protect you as much as possible, as we will connect to your country. However, this is never going to be a bulletproof protection. Sherpa is heavily recommended, as you can learn, have fun, and save a lot of time by playing with great pros.
IN GAME REQUIREMENTS
- 1350+ Power Level
- If you choose the 2nd and 3rd guardian option, all guardians need to have 1350+ power level.
Why should I get Vex Mythoclast?
Vex Mythoclast is a one of a kind exotic fusion rifle in Destiny 2. Unlike the conventional fusion rifles, it doesn't use special ammo, instead it makes use of primary ammo. In seasons when there are speicifc mods that make fusions perform better, Vex Mythoclast immeditely becomes a must have for every player. It also functions more like an auto rifle, as it shoots the bullets one by one, rather than unleashing a burst of them in an instance. Vex Mythoclast also has an additional trick up its sleeve, allowing it to change into a linear fusion rifle that deals a ton of damage to your enemies.
Is Vex Mythoclast better in PvE or PvP?
Vex Mythoclast is notorious in both PvE and PvP. It's useful in both areas of the game, as it has amazing stats and amazing damage output to go along with it. In PvE you can easily kill red and yellow bar enemies, while switching to the linear fusion rifle mode when facing stronger foes such as mini-bosses and champions. Vex Mythoclast can make itself useful in all kinds of PvE content, starting from simple matchmade strikes, going all the way to master difficulty raids and dungeons. In PvP it can be extremely strong as it has one of the lowest times to kill, allowing for easy dueling. With the catalyst the weapon becomes even stronger, gaining rampage and additional stat boosts per kill!
Does Vex Mythoclast have a catalyst?
Vex Mythoclast does have a catalyst, and it's certainly a life changer for the weapon. The Vex Mythoclast Catalyst allows you to harness its full potential and deal even more damage with the full auto mode, which in turn increases your uptime on the linear fusion rifle mode!
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our Destiny support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes! For any of our services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a Sherpa service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend Sherpas for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Recovery instead (completed with account sharing), you will be able to communicate with your pro in a specific channel we will create in the Contact Only server. We encourage you to use this channel primarily to exchange login codes (SMS or any other system you have enabled on your Destiny account) so that our pro can login easily.
In the meanwhile, our support will always assist you directly. Even if you are in touch with your pros for a smoother coordination, our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my Destiny account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Sherpa services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Recovery) services, on the other hand, are against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN, you need to be aware that a Recovery can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Recovery we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost