- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
The Gambit Seal that awards the 'Dredgen' title!
- 580+ Power Level
- Forsaken Annual Pass
We will complete all the Triumphs associated with the Gambit Seal that you have selected. Pay less if you have progress!
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Gambit Seal?
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Gambit Seal is the seal related to the Gambit activity. Gambit Seal includes 12 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the Gambit activity) that must be completed to earn the Dredgen in-game title.
What are the benefits of completing Gambit Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the Gambit Seal and each triumph within it, increasing their total triumph score and acquiring the Dredgen in-game title.
- Players will complete the Playing for Keep Badge, meaning they will obtain every single piece of armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear original Gambit activity.
How to complete Gambit Seal in Destiny 2?
The triumph list is as follows:
- Gambit: asks to complete all the Gambit triumphs.
- Playing for Keeps: asks to complete the Playing for Keeps associated badge (asks to collect every armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear from Gambit original activity).
- High-Value Rank: asks to defeat High-Value targets in gambit from all enemy species (Cabal, Fallen, Scorn, Hive, and Vex).
- Light Versus Light: asks to defeat an opposing guardian while his super is active.
- Gambit for All Seasons: asks to win Gambit matches against all combatants races (Cabal, Fallen, Scorn, Hive, and Vex).
- Dark Age Arsenal: asks to win a Gambit match with a Gambit weapon equipped in every slot.
- Prestige: asks to earn 15000 Infamy Rank points and reset their Infamy Rank.
- Army of One: asks to defeat an entire opposing team (4 guardians) in a single invasion as an invader.
- Half-Banked: asks to deposit motes to at least half their bank’s capacity in a single Gambit round.
- Thrillmonger: asks to defeat 40 enemies in a single Gambit match without dying.
- Protect the Runner: asks, as a fireteam, to win a Gambit match where a single player deposits 75 motes never losing any.
- Aim to Misbehave: asks to complete the Malfeasance exotic quest and acquire Malfeasance exotic hand cannon.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Gambit Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion.
- Players will need to have a good knowledge of the Forsaken expansion content, in particular of the Gambit activity mechanics.
- Players must be 580+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to complete A Gambit Seal in Destiny 2?
- The list of triumphs required to complete the seal is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player and several weeks of gameplay.
- Some of the triumphs are bound to fireteam collaboration, so players will have to have a good fireteam with them.