5.0 rating out of 28922 reviews
Prophecy Dungeon is the third released Dungeon in Destiny 2 introduced as part of the Season of Arrival content. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award with unique Armor and Weapon pieces as pinnacle rewards. Rewards received a revamp during Season of the Lost, with 6 unique new weapons available. BlazingBoost offers a variety of Prophecy Dungeon Services, including Dungeon completion, Solo Flawless Dungeon Completion, each of the 6 Prophecy Weapons, and many more.
- Players will be able to obtain unique Prophecy Gear, both armors and weapons.
- Players will be able to obtain a Pinnacle Reward on Prophecy completion.
- Players will unlock unique Triumphs bound to Prophecy Dungeon.
Players will have to run Prophecy Dungeon and complete all 4 steps of the dungeon.
- Players will need to own the Beyond Light expansion and the Current Season.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1350+.
- Players will need a good knowledge of Destiny 2 endgame mechanics and also good knowledge of the Prophecy dungeon steps mechanics to complete it.
- Prophecy Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being an endgame activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.