What are Trials of Osiris Cosmetics?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris Cosmetics are a unique Ship, a Sparrow, and a Ghost Shell that players can obtain as a Trials Game Win Reward (Ghost Shell) or from the Flawless Chest (Sparrow and Ship). These items are super rare and RNG, meaning that players will have to play several Trials of Osiris games in order to find them.
Trials of Osiris Cosmetics specifically are:
- The Winds of Change Exotic Ship
- The In Memoriam Exotic Ghost Shell
- The Resurrection’s Guide Exotic Sparrow
Why should I buy Trials of Osiris Cosmetics Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will unlock the desired Trials of Osiris Cosmetics, without spending tons of hours in the Trials of Osiris playlist
- Players will be able to show some of the rarest Ship, Sparrow, and Ghost Shell in the entire game
How to obtain Trials of Osiris Flawless Cosmetics in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to win games in the Trials of Osiris playlist to obtain the In Memoriam Ghost Shell: it could be obtained as a post-game Reward.
- Players will need to complete Flawless Runs in Trials of Osiris to obtain the Winds of Change Exotic Ship and the Resurrection’s Guide exotic sparrow: they could be obtained from the Flawless Chest.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to obtain Trials of Osiris Cosmetics in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 Beyond Light.
- Players must be 1280+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to obtain Trials of Osiris Cosmetics in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get wins in the Trials of Osiris playlist is very hard for most of the players.
- Trials of Osiris Flawless Cosmetics are RNG-based, and very rare, meaning that players will have to play many hours in the Trials of Osiris playlist in order to find them.