With the removal of content from Destiny 2, aka “vaulting”, some weapons are unobtainable anymore through the original means. Therefore, the only way to obtain them now is through the Tower using Vaulted Materials.
The tower contains weapons from all previous Vaulted Content that you can buy if you have enough Vaulted Material, but these Vaulted Materials require lots of grinding in Raids, Trials of Osiris, and Nightfall: The Ordeal. Get your Vaulted Material Boost today!
With our service, you can get our (Sherpa / Selfplay) boost to have a 101% safe carry experience to get your desired Vaulted Materials Boost, or if need the Vaulted Materials farmed ASAP due to the lack of time to play, you can get our (Recovery / Piloted) boost which lets the booster login to your account to get your desired Vaulted Materials and complete the boost.
What are the Vaulted Materials?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons,armors and materials: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic is the rarest value of the game: Vaulted Exotic Materials are extra rare materials that are needed in order to obtain all the Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons. Vaulted Materials includes:
- Ascendant Shards, obtainable through higher Nightfall: The Ordeal levels, mainly Master and GrandMaster, and Trials of Osiris first weekly Flawless Run.
- Exotic Ciphers, obtainable only by completing the weekly Quest available from the vendor named Xur.
- Spoils of Conquest, obtainable through Raid step completions.
Almost each Vaulted Material is required to obtain the old Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons.
Why should I buy a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the desired amount of each specific Vaulted Material.
- Players will get the chance to acquire the desired Vaulted Exotic or Legendary Weapon if he owns the required amount of each Vaulted Material.
How to get Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Ascendant Shards are obtainable through Nightfalls or Trials of Osiris.
- Exotic Ciphers are obtainable only through their specific weekly Exotic Quest.
- Spoils of Conquest are obtainable only through Raid steps completion.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements. Each Vaulted Material has its own specific requirement, depending on which activity they are bound to.
Why is it difficult to earn Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Some Vaulted Materials are bound to end game activities, for example, Spoils of Conquest are bound to Raid steps completion.
- Vaulted Material requirements for Vaulted Weapons are very high, meaning that players will need to farm Vaulted Materials and this will take a lot of time.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired amount of Vaulted Material with a good amount of time and effort.