- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
The Bow that makes you see through walls
-750+ Power Level
We will complete the Wish Ender Exotic Quest and claim Wish Ender.
The Wish-Ender is an Exotic Bow that is acquired throughout a quest-line. Wish-Ender is useful in both PvE and PvP modes. The Bow has a unique perk, Queen’s Wrath, that while aiming can give you vision through walls.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Wish-Ender?
Wish Ender is an Exotic primary bow introduced by Bungie within the Forsaken expansion that comes with a few unique perks. One is Queen’s Wrath (while aiming down sights with a fully-drawn bow, enemies behind walls are highlighted) and Broadhead (piercing arrowhead that damages the target on entry and exit; one shot can over-penetrate multiple targets). Wish Ender Exotic now is bound to its specific Exotic Quest, which will award players with the Wish Ender Exotic bow once completed.
What are the benefits of having Wish-Ender in Destiny 2?
- Players will have the opportunity to use a unique perk, Queen’s Wrath, that makes them see through walls. In short, while aiming down sights with a fully-drawn bow, enemies behind walls are highlighted.
- Players will have a viable option both for PvP and PvE.
How to get Wish-Ender in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete several Quest steps, as follows:
- To acquire the quest you players will need to complete Shattered Throne and interact with a statue placed inside the Dungeon
- Complete a Secret Mission found on the Tangled Shore.
- Cleansing the Tokens
- Token 1 (Querim)
- Token 2 (Eriviks)
- Token 3 (Xavoth)
- After cleansing all the tokens go back to the statue where players first started the mission and interact with it once again.
- After finishing the conversation players will be awarded the Wish-Ender Exotic Bow.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Wish-Ender in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own Forsaken Expansion.
- Players will need to be 570+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to get Wish-Ender in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to spend several hours of gameplay in order to obtain Wish Ender Exotic bow since it is a pretty long questline.
- Players will need to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon, meaning they will have to complete a high-end Destiny 2 activity.