- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Xenophage - Exotic Machine Gun
Season of Undying Exotic Heavy Machine Gun, Xenophage
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY:
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will use a VPN for maximum protection in light of the 24th of August Bungie announcement. In fact, after the purchase, we will ask you to tell us which country our booster should connect to.
- For 100% bulletproof safety, we highly recommend Sherpa and Coaching services! This provides for an ultimate learning and fun experience without any risks for your account. Playing with pros is always a great idea.
- 1100+ Power Level
- Shadowkeep Moon Story Completed
In order to grant the maximum level of customization, this service can only be bought if one of the checkboxes is chosen at the top, which will add the custom price on top of the basic fee. Please contact our LiveChat if you have any questions!
We will complete Xenophage Exotic Quest and claim Xenophage Exotic Heavy Machine Gun.
Xenophage is an exotic heavy machine gun that comes with his unique perks like Pyrotoxin Rounds (fires high powered explosive ammunition).
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Xenophage?
Xenophage is an Exotic heavy machine gun with a few unique perks. One is Pyrotoxin Rounds, that makes this heavy machine gun fire high-powered explosive ammunitions. The Xenophage Exotic heavy machine gun is bound to its specific Exotic Quest.
What are the benefits of having Xenophage in Destiny 2?
- Players will have the highest output damage heavy machine gun in the entire Destiny 2 game.
- Players will have a very good weapon for PvE and PvP activities.
How to get Xenophage in Destiny 2?
- To acquire the quest players will need to interact with 4 statues in a hall in Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon:
- First of all, players will need to light up six Lecterns on the Moon.
- Complete all Moon Lost Sectors and insert the correct code in it.
- Go in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon and interact with a secret door in it.
- Complete the Secret Puzzle in the Ogre fight in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon.
- Defeat the Secret Boss in a Secret room of the Pit of Heresy Dungeon.
- Go back to Eris Morn on the Moon and she will award them with Xenophage.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Xenophage Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own Shadowkeep.
- Players will need a minimum of 960 Power Level.
Why is it difficult to get Xenophage in Destiny 2?
- The list of tasks required to complete the quest is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player and several hours of gameplay.
- Some of the tasks are bound to endgame difficult activities, like the one related to the Pit of Heresy Dungeon.