We will complete a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0) in order to obtain the Adept Whistler’s Whim Combat Bow. Players will also unlock an Adept Mod, usable only on Adept Weapons.
Trials of Osiris are often difficult to complete on your own, but with our help, it will be straightforward. Get as many rolls as you wish; we'll quickly finish them for you.
Important note: we will complete the service when this weapon is available on rotation.
What is the Adept Whistler’s Whim?
The Adept Whistler’s Whim is the only Adept Combat Bow available in the game! Until its release, Bungie has only ever had Adept mods for bows but no bow to apply them to for some reason. For this reason, Whistler’s Whim might be the best bow in the game as of now. It’s very good for both PvP and PvE activities alike and has many good rolls to boot.
Why should I buy an Adept Whistler’s Whim Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will have one of the best legendary combat bows in the game for both PvP and PvE activities.
- Players will have the only Adept combat bow in the game.
How do you get an Adept Whistler’s Whim in Destiny 2?
Trials of Osiris must be completed by players, and the Adept Whistler's Whim can only be obtained from the Lighthouse chest by completing a Flawless Trials of Osiris Run (7-0).
What are the requirements for getting the Adept Whistler’s Whim in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the most recently released expansion.
- Players must have a minimum Power Level of 1560+.
Why is it difficult to get the Adept Whistler’s Whim in Destiny 2?
- The Trials of Osiris represent the pinnacle of Destiny 2's PvP Competitive Activities, and victory there requires an extremely high degree of expertise.
- The player might have to repeat the Trials of Osiris activity as the Adept Whistler's Whim is a legendary weapon in order to get the right roll.