- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Garden of Salvation Seal
Buy 'The Enlightened' Title awarded with the Garden of Salvation Seal!
- 1100+ Power Level
In order to grant the maximum level of customization, this service can only be bought if one of the checkboxes is chosen at the top, which will add the custom price on top of the basic fee. Please contact our LiveChat if you have any questions!
We will complete all the Triumphs associated with the Garden of Salvation Seal.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is the Garden of Salvation Seal?
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Garden of Salvation Seal is the seal related to the Garden of Salvation Raid. Garden of Salvation Seal includes 17 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the season game content) that must be completed to earn the Enlightened in-game title.
What are the benefits of completing the Garden of Salvation Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the Garden of Salvation Seal and each triumph within it, increasing their total triumph score and acquiring the Harbinger in-game title.
- Players will complete the Sacred Duty Badge, meaning they will obtain every single piece of armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear from Garden of Salvation Raid.
How to complete the Garden of Salvation Seal in Destiny 2?
The triumph list is as follows:
- Garden of Salvation: asks to complete all the triumphs for the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Sacred Duty: asks to complete the Sacred Duty associated badge (asks to collect every armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear from Garden of Salvation Raid).
- Clan Night - Garden of Salvation: asks to complete the Garden of Salvation Raid with a team made entirely from clanmates.
- Fluorescent Foliage: asks to complete all the Garden of Salvation Encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Arc subclasses.
- Shade in the Garden: asks to complete all the Garden of Salvation Encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Void subclasses.
- Photosynthesis: asks to complete all the Garden of Salvation Encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Solar subclasses.
- Secret Garden: asks to loot 10 hidden Chests in the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Leftovers: asks to complete the Staying Alive Challenge.
- Voltaic Tether: asks to escape the Consecrated Mind while allowing only players with Voltaic Overflow to Tether.
- A Link to the Chain: asks to complete a Link to the Chain Challenge.
- Repulsion Theory: ask to summon the Consecrated Mind without tethering to a Relay while Enlightened.
- To The Top: asks to complete the To The Top Challenge.
- Relay Rally: asks to defeat the Consecrated Mind without allowing any player with the Relay buff to kill a combatant.
- Zero to One Hundred: asks to complete the Zero to One Hundred Challenge.
- Stop Hitting Yourself: asks to defeat the Sanctified Mind after defeat 20 combatants with Vex Instantiation.
- Divinity’s Call: asks to acquire the Exotic Trace Rifle Divinity.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete the Garden of Salvation Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players must have purchased Shadowkeep expansion.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 920.
- Players will need to have a good knowledge of all the Garden of Salvation Raid content to complete each triumph required for the seal.
Why is it difficult to complete the Garden of Salvation Seal in Destiny 2?
- The list of triumphs required to complete the seal is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player and several hours of gameplay.
- All the Triumphs are bound to Raid and difficult activities.