- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Divinity - Exotic Trace Rifle
The Exclusive Garden of Salvation Raid Exotic Trace Rifle, Divinity
- 1050+ Power Level
- Shadowkeep Moon Story Completed
We will complete the Divinity Exotic Quest in the Garden of Salvation Raid and claim Divinity.
The Divinity is a Trace Rifle that creates a circle for a crit box after a few seconds of consistently shooting it at an enemy. The exotic Trace Rifle is amazing in most raids and most boss fights in Nightfalls as well. A must have to succeed in Destiny 2!
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Divinity?
Divinity is an Exotic trace rifle introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 as part of the Season of the Undying. Divinity is an Exotic trace rifle with a few unique perks: Judgement (sustained damage from this weapon envelops the target in a field that weakens and disrupts them) and Penance (targets under the effect of Judgement long enough are struck with a burst of damage). Divinity Exotic trace rifle is an exclusive reward that players could earn through Garden of Salvation Raid completions
What are the benefits of having Divinity in Destiny 2?
- Divinity is one of the best trace rifles in Destiny 2.
- Players will have one of the best support weapons in Destiny 2.
- Players will have one rarest piece of Exotic weapon.
How to get Divinity in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete several steps of an Exotic Quest, as follows:
- Scan Oracles within three Nessus Lost Sectors
- Kill Vex enemies on the Moon to get Decryption Cores
- Buy an Empowered Decryption Core with your Phantasmal Fragments that are randomly earned from chests, lost sectors, and public events while being on the moon.
- Run Garden Of Salvation Raid and complete the seven hidden puzzles along the way.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Divinity in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Shadowkeep Expansion.
- Players will need to have 940+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to get Divinity in Destiny 2?
- Garden of Salvation is part of Destiny endgame activities, that require players to have a very good amount of skill and knowledge.
- In order to earn Divinity players will need to complete a specific Exotic quest, that will take several hours of gameplay.