- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Garden of Salvation
Shadowkeep Raid in Destiny 2, Garden of Salvation
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY:
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will use a VPN for maximum protection in light of the 24th of August Bungie announcement. In fact, after the purchase, we will ask you to tell us which country our booster should connect to.
- For 100% bulletproof safety, we highly recommend Sherpa and Coaching services! This provides for an ultimate learning and fun experience without any risks for your account. Playing with pros is always a great idea.
- 1100 Power Level
We will complete the Garden of Salvation Raid, introduced by Bungie with the Shadowkeep expansion.
The raid takes place inside the Black Garden, an iconic location that we have already seen in Destiny 1: you will face tons of Vex enemies that invaded our system, and beat the final Vex boss, the Sanctified Mind, to claim exclusive loot.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Garden of Salvation?
Destiny Raids are the peak of PvE endgame activity: players must form a fireteam of 6 guardians, and enter a multistep tough activity, with different mechanics for every step and a final boss encounter. Garden of Salvation Raid is the last Raid that Bungie has introduced in Destiny 2 within the new Shadowkeep expansion. Garden of Salvation Raid takes place inside the Black Garden, an iconic location that we have already seen in Destiny 1: players will face tons of Vex enemies that invaded our system, and beat the final Vex boss, the Sanctified Mind, to claim exclusive loot. As per every Destiny Raid activity, Garden of Salvation raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that they can get only from this raid like, for example, the Omniscient Eye, the exclusive Garden of Salvation Raid themed 140 rpm sniper rifle. We offer different types of Garden of Salvation Boost: players can choose between a simple Garden of Salvation Run, which will benefit them with 4 unique Pinnacle Gear drops, or the Garden of Salvation Flawless Run, that will unlock also the related Triumph. The Garden of Salvation Flawless Run is a Garden of Salvation Run where no one in the fireteam ever dies during the entire run.
What are the benefits of completing Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from Garden of Salvation raid.
- Being Garden of Salvation the last Raid introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 world, every piece of loot that players get will be a pinnacle reward (the only source of gear that can bring their power level up to 1060).
- Players will earn exclusive emblem, and triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
How to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
- To complete specific challenges players must:
- Leftovers Triumph: complete the first Garden of Salvation raid step without killing the Cyclops in the area.
- A Link to the Chain: in this step, form links with their teammates to get a specific buff to be able to kill enemies in the area; for this challenge, they have to perform links with their teammates simultaneously.
- To the top: in this step, deposit some motes to trigger the damage phase; to complete this challenge players have to always deposit 10 motes at a time.
- Zero to One Hundred: in this final step, deposit 30 motes total per bank to trigger the damage phase; to complete the challenge players have to deposit 30 motes simultaneously per bank.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the Shadokeep expansion and the Current Season or the Season Pass.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 920.
Why is it difficult to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will have to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
- Garden of Salvation Raid is the last introduced Raid in Destiny 2, so players will face tons of tough enemies with the highest power level in the game.
- Players will have to have good coordination with their teammates to beat all the steps without wiping.