What are Dungeons?
Dungeons are one of the PvE endgame activities designed by Bungie in Destiny 2 game. Dungeons are 3-man activities, with 4 different steps and mechanics, that award with exclusive destination loot. There are 2 different Dungeons in Destiny 2 right now: Shattered Throne, introduced within the Forsaken Expansion, and Pit of Heresy, introduced within the Shadowkeep Expansion.
What are the benefits of completing Dungeons in Destiny 2?
- Players will get 4 different drops per Dungeon, with destination exclusive loot.
- Players will unlock some different Triumphs related to each of the Dungeons in Destiny 2.
How to complete Dungeons in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete 4 different steps with different mechanics in the Dungeon.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Dungeons Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the related Expansion.
- Players must have the minimum Power Level to access the desired Dungeon.
Why is it difficult to complete Dungeons in Destiny 2?
- Dungeons are one of the main endgame activities introduced in Destiny 2 game: players will have to do their best to make their way through it and kill the final boss.
- Every Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being a pinnacle activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage