Best VPN Security in Market
We are 100% transparent about any service you will try to purchase from our store. No exceptions. We want you to feel safe and be aware of anything related to each service.
When you log in, various details about you are shared with the game (IP, Mac Address and more).
the program we suggest, is a VPN that will more likely keep your privacy as high as possible
Safecarry has been updated more than 4 times so far. We keep making sure the program protects our customers as much as possible, together with adding more features that give more information to our customers (Live Tracking, etc).. We have often stopped all of our pending boosts for a few days until the next update was ready - this is our level of committment!
In depth Advices
What makes us stand out is our knowledge and experience in the field. Together with helping you with our software, we always suggest ideas on how to stay under the radar as much as possible. If you follow our instructions, the disqualification risk will honestly be low. Remember you will always keep your statistics / Rating achievement / Tabard / Cloak / Enchant even if you get caught.
For Leveling - Arena - Rbg services, you can check your CURRENT Level / Arena / Rbg rating while our booster is online on the Safecarry panel. This will give you some peace of mind and you will ALWAYS be on top of the situation! We understood how Armory tracking and waiting for the booster’s response could not be efficient, hence why we decided to invest on introducing this feature. This is our mindset.
No Account Lock
This is easily our strongest feature. The biggest evidence of our program’s functionalities is the fact that you do not have to change your password or unlock your account when the booster logs. This helps you stay under the radar and greatly reduces the chance of being disqualified. Locking your account and increasing your arena rating, instead, would probably trigger an automatic disqualification as it is an obvious sign of a boosting activity!
The account in most cases do not even lock, due to the huge amount of available servers next to you.
HOW IT WORKS
- keep it open
until boost is complete
- best protection
The VPN we suggest ensures more protection and a way better customer experience with Live Status & In depth advices.
This is by far the best protection on market, however we strongly suggest to purchase self play and in some cases with a trade of golds where needed to be 100% safe and enjoy the experience yourself!
Buy Vaulted Materials
Buy any Vaulted Materials: Exotic Chypers, Spoils of Conquest and Ascendant Shards
Buy your Exotic Cypher and Spoils of Conquest in Destiny 2 to gain access to Vaulted Weapons from the new vendor in Beyond light
What are the Vaulted Materials?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons,armors and materials: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic is the rarest value of the game: Vaulted Exotic Materials are extra rare materials that are needed in order to obtain all the Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons. Vaulted Materials includes:
- Ascendant Shards, obtainable through higher Nightfall: The Ordeal levels, mainly Master and GrandMaster, and Trials of Osiris first weekly Flawless Run.
- Exotic Chypers, obtainable only by completing the weekly Quest available from the vendor named Xur.
- Spoils of Conquest, obtainable through Raid step completions.
A big amount of each of these 3 Vaulted Materials is required to obtain the old Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons.
Why should I buy a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the desired amount of each specific Vaulted Material.
- Players will get the chance to acquire the desired Vaulted Exotic or Legendary Weapon if he owns the required amount of each Vaulted Material.
How to get Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Ascendant Shards are obtainable through Nightfalls or Trials of Osiris.
- Exotic Chypers are obtainable only through their specific weekly Exotic Quest.
- Spoils of Conquest are obtainable only through Raid steps completion.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements. Each Vaulted Materials has its own specific requirement, depending on which activity they are bound to.
Why is it difficult to earn Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Some Vaulted Materials are bound to end game activities, for example, Spoils of Conquest are bound to Raid steps completion.
- Vaulted Weapons Materials requirements are very high, meaning that players will need to farm Vaulted Materials and this will take a lot of time.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired amount of Vaulted Material with a good amount of time and effort.