What are the Vaulted Materials?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons,armors and materials: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic is the rarest value of the game: Vaulted Exotic Materials are extra rare materials that are needed in order to obtain all the Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons. Vaulted Materials includes:
- Ascendant Shards, obtainable through higher Nightfall: The Ordeal levels, mainly Master and GrandMaster, and Trials of Osiris first weekly Flawless Run.
- Exotic Chypers, obtainable only by completing the weekly Quest available from the vendor named Xur.
- Spoils of Conquest, obtainable through Raid step completions.
A big amount of each of these 3 Vaulted Materials is required to obtain the old Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons.
Why should I buy a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the desired amount of each specific Vaulted Material.
- Players will get the chance to acquire the desired Vaulted Exotic or Legendary Weapon if he owns the required amount of each Vaulted Material.
How to get Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Ascendant Shards are obtainable through Nightfalls or Trials of Osiris.
- Exotic Chypers are obtainable only through their specific weekly Exotic Quest.
- Spoils of Conquest are obtainable only through Raid steps completion.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a Vaulted Materials Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements. Each Vaulted Materials has its own specific requirement, depending on which activity they are bound to.
Why is it difficult to earn Vaulted Materials in Destiny 2?
- Some Vaulted Materials are bound to end game activities, for example, Spoils of Conquest are bound to Raid steps completion.
- Vaulted Weapons Materials requirements are very high, meaning that players will need to farm Vaulted Materials and this will take a lot of time.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired amount of Vaulted Material with a good amount of time and effort.