5.0 rating out of 28413 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons, armors, and materials: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic is the rarest value of the game: Weapon and Armor have unique perks, Catalysts enhance specific Weapons statistics or perks, and Materials are usually very rare and used to upgrade Exotic Armors or to obtain old Exotic Weapons. Exotics Weapons, Armors, Catalyst, and Materials are bound to different activities in the Destiny 2 game: some of them are bound to Exotic Quests, some are simple World Drops, some others are bound to Activities Drops. Buying a boost for Exotics Gear means that the booster will play in order to find the desired Exotic Weapon, Armor, Catalyst, or Material.
- Players will get the selected Exotic Weapon, Armor, Catalyst, or amount of Material.
- Players will get the other drops while playing specific activities or quest in order to find the selected Exotic Gear.
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly obtain what they desire.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly obtain what they desire.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired Exotic Weapon, Armor, Catalyst, and Material with a good amount of time and effort.
- Exotic Gear can be found anywhere in the game, but the best ones are usually bound to Quest or specific Activities.
- Some very good Exotic Weapons are also bound to World Drops.
- There are no general requirements. Every Weapon, Armor, Catalyst, or Material has its own requirement depending on how players can get what they desire: some are bound to Raids, some are bound to Exotic Quests, and so on.
- Some Exotic Weapons, Armor, Catalyst, or Materials could take up to tons of hours of farming the same activity to actually get them, like the World Drop ones or the Raid ones.
- Some Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Catalyst are also bound to difficult activities, like Raids or specific Exotic Quests.