After obtaining your Exotic Catalyst for your weapon the next step is to complete it. Though this may prove difficult as it has its own challenges and those are usually time-consuming: some examples include challenges like killing 500 combatants or similar. This is where we come in.
With our Exotic Catalyst Completion Boost service, you can get our (Sherpa / Selfplay) boost to have a 101% safe boosting experience to get your desired Catalyst completed, or if you’re strapped on time and need the Catalyst completed as soon as possible you can get our (Recovery / Piloted) boost which lets the booster login to your account to complete your desired Catalyst.
What are Exotic Catalysts?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic Weapons are the rarest Weapons of the game, and they all have fixed unique perks (perks that only a specific piece of gear, armor, or weapon, has in the entire game). Exotic Catalysts are specific Exotic Weapons enhancements that once obtained and completed, grants their specific Exotic Weapons increased statistics or new perks. In order to fully have an Exotic Catalyst, players should first obtain it through a specific quest, activity, or a random drop. Once obtained, Catalysts have specific requirements (activity completions, kills with the weapon, etc.) that once completed, enhance the Exotic Weapon.
Why should I buy an Exotic Catalyst Completion Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the selected Exotic Weapon Catalyst fully completed.
- Players will have all the Catalyst requirements done, unlock the enhanced version of the desired Exotic Weapon, and unlock a connected Triumph.
How to complete an Exotic Catalyst in Destiny 2?
Each Exotic Catalyst has different requirements for its completion: it could ask to get kills with the connected Exotic Weapon, complete specific activities, and many more.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get an Exotic Catalyst Completion Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements. Each Catalyst has its own requirement for its completion.
Why is it difficult to complete Exotic Catalysts in Destiny 2?
- Some Exotic Catalysts could take up to tons of hours of farming the same activity to actually fully complete them since they could ask to get hundreds of kills with the connected Exotic Weapons.
- Some Exotic Catalysts completions are also bound to difficult or really time-consuming activities.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly complete the desired Exotic Catalyst.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly complete all the Exotic Catalyst requirements.
- Expert: Expert players can get all the Exotic Catalyst requirements completed with a good amount of time and effort.