Dragon's Breath - Catalyst
Centrifuse - Catalyst Obtain & Completion
Touch of Malice Catalyst Obtain & Completion Boost
Delicate Tomb - Catalyst
Forerunner - Catalyst Obtain
Witherhoard Catalyst (Obtain)
Lorentz Driver - Catalyst
Verglas Curve - Catalyst Obtain & Completion
Quicksilver Storm - Catalyst Obtain & Completion
Exotic Catalysts are the next step in line after getting your Exotic Weapon, having an Exotic weapon by itself is not as great as having its catalyst obtained. It’s equivalent to having a gaming monitor but not turning on its high refresh rate mode. Getting the Catalyst for Exotic Weapons gives you a massive stat boost and even sometimes an extra ability for the weapon.
With our Exotic Catalyst Obtain Boost service, you can get our (Sherpa / Selfplay) boost to have a 101% safe carry experience to obtain your desired Catalyst, or if you haven't got much time and need the Catalyst obtained as soon as possible you can get our (Recovery / Piloted) boost which lets the booster login to your account to get your desired Catalyst.
What are Exotic Catalysts?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic Weapons are the rarest Weapons of the game, and they all have fixed unique perks (perks that only a specific piece of gear, armor, or weapon, has in the entire game). Exotic Catalysts are specific Exotic Weapons enhancements that once obtained and completed, grants their specific Exotic Weapons increased statistics or new perks. In order to fully have an Exotic Catalyst, players should first obtain it through a specific quest, activity, or a random drop. Once obtained, Catalysts have specific requirements (activity completions, kills with the weapon, etc.) that once completed, enhance the Exotic Weapon.
Why should I buy an Exotic Catalyst Obtain Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will obtain the selected Exotic Weapon Catalyst.
- Players will unlock the Exotic Catalyst Completion requirements.
How to obtain an Exotic Catalyst in Destiny 2?
Each Exotic Catalyst has different requirements to obtain it: it could ask to get kills with the connected Exotic Weapon, complete specific activities, complete specific Quests or it could drop as a random reward from specific activities.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get an Exotic Catalyst Obtain Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements. Each Catalyst has its own requirement to obtain it.
Why is it difficult to obtain Exotic Catalysts in Destiny 2?
- Some Exotic Catalysts could take up to tons of hours to obtain since are random rewards on specific activity completions.
- Some Exotic Catalysts Obtain are also bound to difficult or really time-consuming activities.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly complete the activities to obtain the Exotic Catalyst.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly complete the requirements to obtain the Catalyst.
- Expert: Expert players can obtain an Exotic Catalyst with a good amount of time and effort.