On this page, you can find practically anything related to Destiny 2 Lost Sectors! This includes Master, Legend, Solo, and Exotic Armor Guaranteed! Whatever you find interesting out of these options we will help and boost you through them, either as a Sherpa or a Recovery, making some activities that take a long time feel like a breeze.
If you have any questions about services included in this section or want a certain bundle made for you, please feel free to reach out to our LiveChat support on the bottom right-hand side of the page. And most important out of all, have fun Guardians!
Why should I buy a Destiny 2 Lost Sector Boost from BlazingBoost?
We’ve been in the boosting industry since 2012. Specifically for Destiny, we have many years under our belt with a large roster of experienced players who have already completed many Day 1 Raid boosts with previous Raid releases. Therefore, we can provide a Destiny 2 Lost Sector boost efficiently and on all the available platforms: PC, XBOX, and PS4/PS5.
What you can expect from us if you decide to go for a Destiny 2 Lost Sector boost:
- A truthful and a precise time of completion for your order.
- A reasonable price with quality players that will be assigned to your order.
- 24/7 support on our website's Livechat and on Discord. We're ready to help you with any questions you might have.
- Consumer legal rights respected
- Destiny 2 Lost Sector boosts are completed without the use of any cheating or hacking softwares
Your consumer rights are safe and respected through our Terms and Conditions. We want to deliver a good experience and not only a service. Our Trustpilot can show you that we have many satisfied customers who trust us. We have over 34,000+ reviews and an excellent 5/5 rating.
How does a Lost Sector carry work?
If you are after a certain Exotic Armor farm, Our pros will complete several Lost Sectors Solo Runs in order to obtain your desired Exotic Armor piece. Write in the order note which Exotic armor you are after and the booster will complete Lost Sectors until the armor drops.
These services are naturally completed in recovery (account sharing) as they are completed solo.
If you buy a Sherpa Lost Sector service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas, if applicable, are always recommended for 100% safety.
When will you start my Destiny 2 Lost Sector boost?
In general, every Destiny 2 Lost Sector order has got an ETA, which stands for Estimated Time of Arrival or Completion.
ETAs are estimated based on the average order speed for the specific service you are browsing. In many cases we are a lot faster than the ETA, especially if you buy at peak time when more players are online and ready to jump on your service immediately.
If the double the ETA has passed, you are immediately eligible for a refund or a compensation according to what has not been completed yet. We are on your side.
What happens after purchasing a Destiny 2 Lost Sector Carry?
Once you place your Destiny 2 Lost Sector order, you will need to join our "Contact Only" Discord server: "https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC".
This will allow you to message our Discord support account "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528" for Destiny 2, even without a friend request. You can send a friend request to that same discord if you still can't find us. After we confirm your order, we will start searching for available pro players.
If you buy a Destiny 2 Lost Sector carry with the recovery(account sharing) option, you will be informed by our discord support whenever someone is on your account.
For Sherpa (self-play), which we recommend for 100% safety, we will make group chat, on discord, with you and your assigned team, so you can schedule and coordinate with them.
You can organize your schedule with that team from that point, and they will do their best to accommodate you.
Our discord support will be available for you 24/7 for any additional questions or doubts that you might have.
Who will complete my Destiny 2 Lost Sector boost?
We have a quality check and recruitment team that works very hard to ensure that:
- We have professional and reliable Destiny 2 pros in our roster
- All of our Destiny 2 pros have plenty of experience with Flawless Trials of Osiris runs, Solo and Flawless Dungeon clears, or Day 1 Raid clears
- Any player will ensure you have a good experience, without any toxicity or negative vibes
If there are any issues with your Destiny 2 Lost Sector service, we'll do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. Your happiness and satisfaction is our biggest priority, hence why we are not afraid to complete services for free, issue refunds or compensations, and penalize or stop working with any booster that does not meet our standards.
What are the requirements in order to be able to get a Lost Sectors Destiny 2 boost?
- Players must own the major Expansion and/or the Season they’re interested in.
- Players must match the required Power Level for the desired activity.
Why should I buy a Destiny 2 Lost Sectors carry?
- Players will be able to obtain several gear pieces introduced within Destiny 2 old Seasons, both armor, and weapons.
- Players will unlock various Triumphs bound to different Seasons.
- Players will be able to unlock several different Seals and Titles, introduced during the Seasons.