Lost Sectors are one of the quickest, most fun, and most challenging activities that you can do as a Solo player. Have you got an exotic armor piece that just won’t drop for you? Well by getting a Lost Sector Boost we can do the grinding for you! Pick and choose between getting a certain amount of Lost Sectors done or getting that specific guaranteed Exotic armor piece that you’ve always wanted.
What are Lost Sectors?
Lost Sectors (Legend and Master Level) are one of the PvE endgame activities designed by Bungie in Destiny 2, introduced within the Beyond Light Expansion. Lost Sectors are 3-man activities that award exclusive destination loot. If completed on Legend (1570) or Master (1600) difficulty and solo, newly introduced Lost Sectors will have a chance to drop Exotic Armor pieces.
Why should I buy a Lost Sectors Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get destination-exclusive loot and materials.
- If completed solo on Legend (1570) or Master (1600) difficulty, players will have a chance to earn Exotic Armor Pieces.
- Players will unlock some different Triumphs related to Lost Sectors in Destiny 2.
How to complete Lost Sectors in Destiny 2?
Players will have to clear all the Lost Sector rooms and defeat a Boss at the end of the Lost Sector.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a Lost Sector Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the Witch Queen Expansion.
- Players must have 1560+ Power Level for a Legend (1570) Lost Sector completion.
- Players must have 1590+ Power Level for a Master (1600) Lost Sector completion.
Why is it difficult to complete Lost Sectors in Destiny 2?
- Lost Sectors are endgame activities introduced in the Destiny 2 game within Beyond Light: players will have to do their best to make their way through it and kill the final boss.
- Players will need to complete Lost Sectors solo at the higher difficulties if they want a chance to obtain Exotic Armor pieces.