- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Malfeasance - Exotic Hand Cannon
The Drifter Exotic Hand Cannon, Malfeasance
-750+ Power Level
-Quest Already Acquired
We will complete the Malfeasance Exotic Quest and claim Malfeasance.
Malfeasance is a 180 RPM hand cannon that has amazing perks for Gambit.
It has a unique perk called Taken Predator that will increase the damage against Taken enemies or Guardian invaders in the gambit game mode.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if: A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example). B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Malfeasance?
Malfeasance is an Exotic primary hand cannon with a few unique perks. One is Explosive Shadow (shoot tainted slugs that burrow into the enemy; stacking enough slugs causes them all to explode) and Taken Predator (bonus damage against Taken enemies and Gambit Invaders). Malfeasance Exotic hand cannon is bound to its specific Exotic Quest, which will award players with the Malfeasance Exotic primary hand cannon once completed.
What are the benefits of having Malfeasance in Destiny 2?
- Players will have one of the best hand cannon in Destiny 2 for Gambit and PvE, and a viable option for PvP.
How to get Malfeasance in Destiny 2?
- To acquire the gun players will need to complete several quest steps to get the weapon.
Those quest steps are:
- Summon Primevals in Gambit matches until they fight and beat an Ascendant Primeval Servitor.
- Speak to the Drifter in the Tower.
- Defeat 25 Taken yellow bar enemies.
- Complete ‘’The Corrupted’’ Strike.
- Deposit Motes and win matches in Gambit.
- Defeat 25 opposing Guardians in Gambit, and obtain a team wipe.
- Return to the Drifter to obtain Malfeasance.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Malfeasance in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own Forsaken.
- Players will need to be 550+ Power Level.
- Players must have unlocked Dreaming City Access and already have obtained Malfeasance Quest.
Why is it difficult to get Malfeasance in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to spend several hours of gameplay in order to obtain Malfeasance Exotic primary hand cannon.