1350+ Power Level. A higher power level will certainly increase the assignment speed of your boost.
Requirements / Rules
Our pro's will help you complete a run of The Prophecy Dungeon.
What is Prophecy Dungeon?
Prophecy Dungeon is the third released Dungeon in Destiny 2 that comes within the Season of Arrival. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award with unique Armor and Weapon pieces as pinnacle rewards.
What are the benefits of completing the Prophecy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will get 4 pinnacle rewards during the activity that will include unique gear pieces.
- Players will unlock unique Triumphs bound to Prophecy Dungeon.
How to complete Prophecy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to run Prophecy Dungeon and complete all 4 steps of the dungeon.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Prophecy Dungeon Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Shadowkeep expansion and the Shadowkeep Season Pass or the Season of Arrival.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1050+.
- Players will need a good knowledge of Destiny 2 endgame mechanics and also good knowledge of the Prophecy dungeon steps mechanics to complete it.
Why is it difficult to complete Prophecy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Prophecy Dungeon is one of the main endgame activities introduced during Season of Arrival: players will have to do their best to make their way through it and kill the final boss.
- Prophecy Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being an endgame activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.
We need you to please join this server 'https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC'. Once you are there, search for "BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444" and message us! A friend request is not needed to get in touch with us, especially because too many contact requests and acceptances may trigger Discord's anti spam bot.
All of our services have an "Estimated Time" of completion. It consists in the usual duration of the service which we have experienced with previous boosts of similar type. We love being honest with our customer base - it is impossible for us to be completely sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the Estimate Time by asking all of our available boosters!
Our internal systems allow us to quickly message our boosters who previously gave availability for this service type. As soon as we see your order, we will message our players. Soon afterwards, the order will be visible in our list of open orders to all of our boosters, to maximize the assignment speed. We are happy to say that we have dozens of people online throughout the day for most services, especially at peak time. As per the site rules, the ETA is the deadline that we impose to our players to finish the service. If they complete it earlier, they may obtain bonuses, hence why every player has the best reasons to start and finish your order ASAP!
You can always ask for a refund if the service has not been started yet. As per our terms and conditions, the service starts once a booster has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can ask for a cash refund if we do not complete it within double the ETA - in that case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet.
In any case, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar) even if it is not a cash refund case. We are on your side!