5.0 rating out of 30812 reviews
When it comes to Destiny 2 content, there is no substitute for raids. Spanning throughout the years and seasons we've had a plethora of different and interesting encounters and triumphs.
Raids are 6 player activities with multiple encounters, intricate puzzles, mazes, secrets & more. With each encounter taking you deeper into the story the guardian, traveler and popular faces in the Vanguard, the game immerses you into an alternate reality and keeps your gaze for hours at a time.
From the colorful skyline of the Dreaming city, you are immersed into the the grim depths of the Last Wish raid to face Riven, then thrown into the electrified pools of the Black Garden in the Garden of Salvation raid, all the way to Taniks in the dusty ruins and outer space of the Deep Stone Crypt, then you are faced with the Vex danger in the Vault of Glass and the return of Atheon in absolute darkness to a recent invasion of Rhulk, the Disciple of the Witness in the first Witch Queen raid, Vow of the Disciple and the newset addition to the Destiny 2 raid line-up, a reprised raid King's fall and the return of Oryx, the Taken King. The story alone is worth it's weight in gold, but the experience of the challenging gameplay is never ending.
Each raid has it's own exotic weapon:
Last Wish: One Thousand Voices, an extremely violent fusion rifle which shoots a laser beam of destruction. Literally.
Garden of Salvation: Divinity, a support weapon like no other and a permanent part of any serious raid team's loadout. If you hear DIV IS ON, shoot everything you got!
Deep Stone Crypt: Eyes of Tomorrow, one of the best exotic Rocket launchers that shoots a barrage of rockets at multiple targets at the same time.
Vault of Glass: Vex Mythoclast, a fan favorite Fusion rifle with the unique perk of being fully automatic with no charge time. Not getting it is a meme at this point.
Vow of the Disciple: Collective Obligation, a pulse rifle that duplicates debuffs, and is incredibly versatile. It can do more damage, it can heal you, it can weaken enemies. There are no limits to what this weapon can do.
King's Fall: Touch of Malice, scout rifle with a twist! It drains your own life energy and puts it into each bullet to increase it's damage, and you don't have to reload as long as you have health to spare.
Raids are not for the feint of heart, and require a lot of effort, communication and skill. They also require a fireteam, and most casual players don't have one. That's where our Raid boosts come in to play.
Old Raids are available in Sherpa and Recovery and it's completely up to you! Complete Raids with a full fireteam of profesional players, or have one log into your account and complete it for you - different options for the boost are available.
Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 PvE endgame activities: 6-players fireteam must adventure through several mechanics and bosses to collect the unique loot bound to it. Several Raids were introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 Game in the first 3 years of the game; these Raids are:
- Last Wish: the best Raid ever introduced in Destiny Games, it takes place on the Dreaming City; you must defeat Riven, the last of the Ahamkara.
- Garden of Salvation: Shadowkeep Expansion exclusive Raid that takes place in the Black Garden.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Beyond the Light Expansion Raid takes place on a long lost planet called Europa, the raid brings us new challenges and and Exotic Rocket Launcher Eyes of Tomorrow
- Vault of Glass: This is the raid that has been brought back from Destiny 1, it is also the first raid that has been introduced with the Master Contest Mode, which brings challenges for the players that seek one. Amazing new weapons, and Exotic Fusion Rifle Vex Mythoclast.
- Vow of the Disciple: Newly released raid in the most anticipated Expansion The Witch Queen. The most difficult raid released by Bungie yet, the raid requires a lot of knowledge and communication in order to be completed.
- You will get all the exclusive loot coming from the selected Raid/s.
- You will get all the miscellaneous content related to the selected Raid/s.
- You will get all the Triumphs for completing the selected Raid/s.
- You must form a 6 players fireteam and complete every step of each raid.
- There are no general requirements. Every Raid has its specific requirements.
- Being the peak of Destiny 2 PvE endgame, Raids are actually tough activities and require a good amount of skill and communication with your teammates.
- As newer raids come out many teams won’t want to play through the older content anymore and forming a 6 man team might prove to be tough.