- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Witherhoard Catalyst (Leveling)
Enhance The Witherhoard Exotic performances with its Catalyst
980+ Power Level + Witherhoard Catalyst Obtained (otherwise you can pick the Extra Option)
We will complete the Witherhoard Exotic Catalyst. The Witherhoard is an exotic primary grenade launcher: this weapon has unique perks like Primeval's Torment (projectiles fired by this weapon blight the target or nearby area on impact) and Break The Bank (blighted target take damage over time and blight the nearby area on death).
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Witheroard Catalyst?
Witherhoard is an exotic grenade launcher, introduced by Bungie in Season of the Arrival. Witherhoard comes with his own very strong unique perk, Primeval’s Torments. Primeval’s Torments makes the projectiles fired by this weapon to blight the target or nearby area on impact. Witherhoard also has another unique perk, Break the Bank: blighted targets take damage over time and blight the nearby area on death. Catalysts are in-game objects that once found and completed, enhance, even more, the exotic weapons. In order to fully have the catalyst on a specific weapon, players have first to find the catalyst and, once obtained, they have to complete specific tasks to insert the catalyst in the weapon. Witherhoard Catalyst adds the Silent Alarm perk, which increases handling and makes holstering this weapon automatically reloaded after a short period of time. Witherhoard Catalyst makes Witherhoard exotic grenade launcher a very good option both for PvP and PvE.
What are the benefits of having the Witherhoard Catalyst in Destiny 2?
- Players will greatly enhance the Witherhoard exotic grenade launcher performances.
- Players will have increased handling and auto-reload when holstering the weapon.
- Players will have a good option in their inventory, both for PvE and PvP activities.
How to get Witherhoard Catalyst in Destiny 2?
- To get the Witherhoard Catalyst players have to obtain Witherhoard exotic grenade launcher.
- Once obtained, just head to Banshee, the Gunsmith, in the Tower and he will give them a quest to obtain the catalyst.
- To complete the quest players have to get multiple final blows with grenade launchers and complete several activities to gain completion percentage on the quest.
- Once completed the quest, players have to get 400 kills with Witherhoard to fully complete the catalyst.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Witherhoard Catalyst in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Shadowkeep expansion.
- Players must own Shadowkeep Season Pass or Season of Arrival individually
- Players must own the Witherhoard exotic grenade launcher.
Why is it difficult to get Witherhoard Catalyst in Destiny 2?
- To complete the quest in order to get the catalyst, players will need to get multiple final blows with grenade launchers, both in PvE and PvP, and complete several activities.