- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Nightfall: The Ordeal Weekly Powerful
Weekly Nightfall Powerful Drop
- Adept Tier: 1050+ Power Level
- Hero Tier: 1150+ Power Level
- Legend Tier: 1220+ Power Level
- Beyond Light
- Current Season
We will complete Nightfall:
The Ordeal Weekly Milestone and unlock your Powerful Reward.
Nightfalls are like Vanguard Strikes (Strikes are activities that require 3 players, to do a simple mission) just 3 times harder and you as a player can make it even harder.
Nightfalls can be challenging especially now in our current season when the nightfalls have the Master difficulty. Master difficulty requires team communication and organized loadouts.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Nightfall?
Nightfalls are a harder version of Vanguard Strikes (Strikes are activities that require 3 players. Nightfalls are challenging activities, especially when the highest difficulty level is selected (Master or GrandMaster). We offer five different services about the Nightfall in Destiny 2:
- The 100k Nightfall: The Ordeal completion: our booster will complete a run of Nightfall the Ordeal with a minimum of 100k points, unlocking for you the Weekly Pinnacle Reward bound to it.
- The Nightfall: The Ordeal Weekly Powerful completion: our booster will complete the Nightfall the Ordeal Weekly Challenge, unlocking for you the Weekly Powerful Reward bound to it.
- The Nightfall: The Ordeal Legend Level: our booster will complete a Nightfall: The Ordeal single run at Legend Level (1250); 100k completion is not guaranteed at this level.
- The Nightfall: The Ordeal Master Level: our booster will complete a Nightfall: The Ordeal single run at Master Level (1280); 100k completion is guaranteed at this level.
- The Nightfall: The Ordeal Grand Master Level: our booster will complete a Nightfall: The Ordeal single run at Grand Master Level (1300), the highest level available in the game (usually this version become available only mid season, and it’s not available at the start of a new season); 100k completion is guaranteed at this level with bonus rewards on the first completion.
What are the benefits of completing Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Players will have a chance to unlock several rewards, both Pinnacle and Powerful, depending on the chosen level.
- Completing a Nightfall with a score of at least 100k points will award players with a Pinnacle Reward.
- Players are required to complete each seasonal Nightfall at GrandMaster Level in order to complete Conqueror Seal and unlock Conqueror in-game Title.
How to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to complete a full run of the Weekly featured Strike selected as Nightfall.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own Shadowkeep and the current Season.
- Players will need a minimum of 1220+ Power Level in order to complete Legend Nightfall.
- Players will need a minimum of 1250+ Power Level in order to complete Master Nightfall.
- Players will need to be 1275 Power Level in order to complete Grand Master Nightfall.
Why is it difficult to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Nightfalls are high-end activities, meaning that are among the hardest activities in Destiny 2, especially when the hardest difficulties are selected.
- Players will be required to have a very good knowledge of the game mechanics in order to complete a full run of Nightfall.